A social enterprise that enables adults to offer nurturing experiences in nature for children between the age group of 8-14 years of age.
A connection to plants brings you stability, grounding, peace, and physical and emotion well-being. The Green Connect Team has been hard at work over the past few years to bring to people a variety of different ways to connect with the plants.
- Nature Connect Events, are programs that are wonderful in helping to bond with Nature. The best part is, we can create a program for any age group.
- You can also register here for a free mini eCourse that will help you connect to plants anywhere.
- Nurturing in Nature programs, will bring to you all the tools you will need to help your child find nature connection. By this the enterprise promises the following:
- Become calmer, more confident, more compassionate
- Be safe and comfortable in the outdoors
- Feel part of the ecosystem and part of Nature
- Be aware of their impact on the land
- Learn the skills needed to develop into a conscious naturalist
- Stay healthy physically, naturally.
- Become a Green Connect facilitator in our short, 3 day course.
- This course will work very well for all types of educators/facilitators who are eager to teach their children outdoors.
- We will cover both how to have a Nature Classroom as well as how, why, and what type of Nature Connection to facilitate when.
- It will also cover how to work with adults though the emphasis will be on children.
- After the course, you will have access to us for further mentoring and will become part of the community.
Call Janani at 8861115565 or shoot her a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements. Visit her work at http://www.growinginnature.com/